Complaint Form

Do you have a complaint or question with a utility company? CUB’s Consumer Advocacy Department may be able to help.

Please complete the applicable form with as much information as possible. Your submission will be assigned to one of our consumer rights specialists and responded to in 15 business days or less depending on the complexity. By completing this form, you authorize our specialists to submit this form to our contacts at the applicable utility company for the sole purpose of resolving your complaint.

If you have an emergency, please DO NOT complete the form. Call us at 1-800-669-5556 between 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM and ask to speak with a consumer rights specialist.

If you have already filed a complaint with the Illinois Commerce Commission (ICC), you need not and please do not file the same complaint with our offices. We would instead encourage you to follow up with the ICC counselor who originally handled your complaint by calling 1-800-524-0795. Thank you.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.