Telecom Fact Sheets
- NEW: Internet Privacy: A Guide to Protecting Yourself Online— This newly updated guide provides everyday tips you can employ to protect your privacy and your money on the Internet.
- CUB’s Guide to Buying Your Own Modem/Router
- Affordable Connectivity Program (internet assistance)
- Protect yourself from Scams Fact Sheet
- Income Qualified Internet Programs Fact Sheet
- House Bill 841 / Senate Bill 513: Freedom from Modem and Router Rental Fees Act
- House Bill 2384 / Senate Bill 1557: Universal Broadband Assistance Act
Landline Phone Service
- CUB’s Guide to Cutting Your TV Costs (Our Cable Guide): This guide is designed to help you understand how to lower your cable bill, and determine what your entertainment options are in the age of streaming.
- CUB’s Guide to Fighting Robocalls: Order this guide to learn about recent robocall scams, how to prevent unwanted calls and what to do if you accidentally answer a robocall.
- Guide to Phone Choices (en Espanol): This guide lays out each of your phone options—wireless, VoIP and landline phone service. Chapters are divided into sections on phone equipment (the device you use to call) and general tips about shopping for plans.
- CUB’s Cellphone Guide: This guide gives you the latest information about the wireless market and general pricing information, including how to find the right plan for you and tips to reduce your bill.
- Internet Privacy: A Guide to Protecting Yourself Online: This guide provides commonsense, every day tips you can employ to protect your privacy on the Internet, and, thus, your money.