Urgent: Fight what could be a record hit to our electric bills (up to $864 million a year) by dirty power generators. Visit our Action Center.
A smarter power grid and Illinois’ passage of the Future Energy Jobs Act give people access to clean energy programs that can improve electric reliability and reduce our power bills. Learn about the new opportunities here. (For other helpful information, visit CUB’s Electric and Gas pages.)
- What is the Clean Energy Jobs Act?
- What’s Going on with Clean Jobs Training in Illinois?
- What is the Future Energy Jobs Act?
- Introduction to Illinois’ Community Solar Program
- Sign Up for CUB’s Community Solar Newsletter
- Introduction to Rooftop Solar
- CUB WatchBlog: No such thing as free solar panels (but they can be affordable!)
- CUB WatchBlog: The facts on Arcadia Power’s community solar offer