Note: Illinois regulators have passed new consumer protections for utility customers struggling to pay their bills during the pandemic. Read CUB’s fact sheet, and go to CUBHelpCenter.com for more information.
A smarter power grid and Illinois’ passage of the Future Energy Jobs Act give people access to clean energy programs that can improve electric reliability and reduce our power bills. Learn about the new opportunities here. (For other helpful information, visit CUB’s Electric and Gas pages.)
- Video: Illinois’ New Solar Programs
- What is the Clean Energy Jobs Act?
- What’s Going on with Clean Jobs Training in Illinois?
- What is the Future Energy Jobs Act?
- Introduction to Illinois’ Community Solar Program
- CUB WatchBlog: The facts on Arcadia Power’s community solar offer
- CUB WatchBlog: Nexamp and Clearway, two new community solar offers available to Illinois consumers