Chicago Bungalow Association's Energy Savers Program
About the Energy Savers Grant
About the Energy Savers Program
This program provides weatherization services to income-qualified homeowners in the City of Chicago. Services may include (depending on the needs of your home):
• Attic insulation,
• First floor exterior facing wall insulation,
• Furnace or boiler cleaning and tune-ups,
• High efficiency ventilation fan installation for the bathroom, and
• Weather stripping around windows and doors.
To qualify for the Energy Savers Program:
• Your household income must be at or below 80 percent of the Area Median Income (AMI). Please view this webpage for up-to-date income information. (No income verification documents are required.)
• The house must be a vintage single-family home built at least 50 years ago.
• The house must be occupied by the owner and located in the City of Chicago.
• You have not received a previous grant from the CBA.
How to Apply
Apply online at https://www.chicagobungalow.org/apply or call the Chicago Bungalow Association at 1-312-675-0300.
Note: If your application is preliminarily approved, a participating weatherization contractor will contact you to schedule an energy assessment of your bungalow. The Chicago Bungalow Association is concerned about your health and safety. If health and safety issues are discovered during the assessment, they may ask that you resolve the issues before work can be done.