Peoples Gas Efficiency Programs
Home Energy Jumpstart Program
Owners of single-family homes, two-flats and individually-metered condos and townhomes are eligible to receive energy- and water-efficient products. The program also offers free installation. Renters are eligible with permission from their landlord. Call 855-660-9378 or go online to get started.
You may receive:
- Programmable Thermostat
- WaterSense Certified Showerhead
- Pipe insulation
- WaterSense certified faucet aerators
- ENERGY STAR certified LEDs
- Select smart thermostats and advanced power strips are available at a discount
Building managers and owners of buildings with three or more units can get incentives to make energy efficient upgrades to apartment and condo buildings.
Under the program, trained technicians would:
- Conduct free energy assessments
- Install free energy saving products
- Provide discounted services and project rebates
Call 855-933-0940 or go online to schedule an appointment.
Home Energy Rebate Program
- You will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt and/or an invoice showing the manufacturer, model number and price of the qualifying product purchased.
- All rebate requests must be submitted by December 31.
|Product||Efficiency Level||Rebate Amount|
|Steam boiler||82.5% AFUE or great||$150|
|Hot water boiler||88% AFUE or greater||$350|
|Boiler + integrated domestic hot water two-in-one unit||N/A||$500|
|Natural gas furnace||95% AFUE or greater||$200|
|Water heater-tankless||Power vented EF .82 or better||$150|
|Water heater-indirect||88% AFUE or greater||$150|
|Air sealing||Must be installed by approved weatherization contractor||Up to $400
|Wall insulation||Applies to exterior or above grade foundation wall (Must be bundled with air sealing, installed by approved contractor)||Up to $400
|Attic insulation||Existing insulation must be R0 to R14 and installed insulation must be R49 or greater (Must be bundled with air sealing, installed by approved contractor)||Up to $300
|Duct sealing||Must be installed by an approved contractor||Up to $400|