Worth Utility Bill Clinic
Join CUB at Worth Public Library for a free utility bill clinic. Bring current copies of your gas, electric, cable, and phone bills for a CUB representative to review.
Sign up for a 30-minute time slot to meet with a CUB representative by calling Debbie at 708-448-2855 ext. 5.
At CUB’s clinic, you will receive information on:
- Spotting unnecessary charges on natural gas, electric, and phone bills.
- Energy efficiency programs and rebates that can help lower your utility bills.
- Decoding your gas and electric bill, spotting errors, and avoiding scams.
- Your options when it comes to phone, TV, and internet.
- Utility rates, and making the right choices in the electric and gas markets.