Aurora Utility Bill Clinic with State Rep. Barbara Hernandez
Join Citizens Utility Board (CUB) and State Representative Barbara Hernandez for a free, in-person event to advise consumers on reducing electric, gas, and both landline and cell phone bills. Each participant will speak one-on-one with a CUB counselor to discuss their bills.
At CUB’s clinic, you will receive information on:
- Spotting unnecessary charges on natural gas, electric, and phone bills.
- Energy efficiency programs and rebates that can help lower your utility bills.
- Decoding your gas and electric bill, spotting errors, and avoiding scams.
- Your options when it comes to phone, TV, and internet.
- Utility rates, and making the right choices in the electric and gas markets.