After a busy Earth Month (staffing over 60 events in April), CUB’s Outreach team is back on the road to help more consumers this Spring. We’re aiming to staff at least 500 events in 2019, as part of CUB’s 35th Anniversary Clean Bill Campaign. The campaign’s goal is to clean utility bills of bad deals and wasteful spending, and to educate people about opportunities with clean energy in Illinois.
The weather is finally breaking and there’s plenty of events to help you save money and become more energy efficient. CUB is also hosting Solar Power Hours in various counties across northern Illinois, where you can learn about the solar group-buy program.
Click on any event for more details like exact addresses and times, registration requirements, etc.:
- Solar Power Hour-Elgin: Friday, May 3
- Chicago (Lawndale) Listen, Lead, Share: Sunday, May 5
- Home Energy Savings Workshop-Decatur: Tuesday, May 7
- Utility Bill Clinic-Palos Heights: Tuesday, May 7
- Solar Power Hour-Elmhurst: Sunday, May 12
- Solar Power Hour-Matteson: Monday, May 13
- Bronzeville Smart Series: Tuesday, May 14
- Solar Power Hour-Evanston: Wednesday, May 15
- Solar Power Hour-Barrington: Thursday, May 16
- Solar Power Hour-Pinegree Grove: Friday, May 17
- Solar Power Hour-Brookfield: Saturday, May 18
- Solar Power Hour-Lisle: Thursday, May 23
- Solar Power Hour-Wheaton: Tuesday, May 28