The Citizens Utility Board (CUB) has been invited to participate in City Clerk of Chicago Anna Valencia’s Mobile City Hall initiative beginning this Saturday, Sept. 25.
Each event will bring community resources and city departments directly to residents who are unable to commute downtown. CUB will have a table at each remaining Mobile City Hall date providing information on gas and electric options, energy efficiency and more. We hope to see you there!
- 11 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 25, St. Philip Lutheran Church (2500 W. Bryn Mawr Ave.)
- 11 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 28, Hamlin Park (3035 N. Hoyne Ave.)
- 11 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 5, Bessemer Park (8930 S. Muskegon Ave.)
- 11 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 23, Mann Park (3035 E. 130th St.)
- 11 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 26, Piotrowski Park (4247 W. 31st St.)
- 11 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 27, Sauganash Park (5861 N. Kostner Ave.)