Test your knowledge by taking our thermostat quiz. We’ll randomly select one quiz-taker to win $100 off their summer energy bills. The deadline to enter is midnight, July 31. Take the quiz now!
Energy efficiency isn’t about unreasonable sacrifice. It’s about staying comfortable AND saving money. Read these CUB resources:
- Tips on setting the thermostat.
- CUB’s smart thermostat fact sheet.
- General summer tips.
- Read about Demand Response programs, which are good for the planet, the power grid and our bottom lines.
- Check out our Clean Energy page and our Guide Catalog. They are loaded with free publications on how to save energy and save money.
- CUB will analyze your utility bills for potential ways to save and give you energy-saving tips. Fill out our form to request a free analysis. (Here’s a form in Spanish.)
- CUB’s Outreach team holds free online and in-person events to help people save energy and cut their utility bills. Check out our event calendar, and if you’re part of a community group, consider inviting CUB to hold an event to show people how to save money on their utility services.