There’s just a few weeks of summer left, but you can catch CUB’s Outreach team on the road all year long. As part of CUB’s 35th Anniversary, we’re aiming to staff at least 500 events in 2019. This “Clean Bill Campaign” focuses on cleaning consumers’ bills of errors and areas where they can be saving more money.
At any of CUB’s events, a CUB expert can help you with your utility bills, questions about going solar and steps to enroll in energy efficiency programs. Click on any event below for more details.
- Back to School Health & Resource Fair: Thursday, August 1
- Danville Utility-Bill Clinic: Thursday, August 1
- Itasca Environemental Info Session: Thursday, August 1
- Joliet Senior Resource Festival: Friday, August 2
- Hanover Park Utility Bill Clinic: Friday, August 2
- Morgan Park Back to School Health and Safety Fair: Saturday, August 3
- Chicago Clean Energy Community Dialogue: Saturday, August 3
- North Lawndale Arts and Culture Fest: Saturday, August 3
- North Aurora Utility-Bill Clinic: Tuesday, August 6
- Carterville Clean Energy Community Dialogue: Wednesday, August 7
- Garfield Park Neighborhood Market: Thursday, August 15
- Lemont Senior Health Fair: Thursday, August 22
- Glenview Farmers Market: Saturday, August 24
Are you thinking about going solar? CUB is teaming up with Solarize Chicagoland to host numerous “solar power hour” info sessions around the Chicagloand area. Learn about the basics of solar, its financial implications for your property, and how the group-buy program works. Click here for a full list of upcoming sessions.
For more CUB events, visit our Events calendar.