CUB’s Outreach team is on track to smash their record for the highest number of events in a year — the team has hosted 522 events and worked with nearly 20,000 attendees so far in 2019!
In doing so, Outreach has shown Illinois consumers how to save more than $11,000 per month by spotting alternative supplier rip-offs and educating them about energy efficiency programs available to them.
But the year isn’t over yet, and the Outreach team has more events planned. Now that Halloween has passed and Thanksgiving is right around the corner, it’s time to check out CUB’s November event schedule. Click on an event for time, location and possible registration.
- Wednesday, Nov. 6 – Niles, IL – Utility Bill Clinic
- Wednesday, Nov. 6 – Aurora, IL – Energy Town Hall
- Thursday, Nov. 7 – Collinsville, IL – Veteran’s Fair
- Thursday, Nov. 7 – Grayslake, IL – Utility Bill Clinic
- Saturday, Nov. 9 – Chicago, IL – Homeowner, Buyer & Financial Education Resource Fair
- Tuesday, Nov. 12 – Hoffman Estates, IL – Utility Bill Clinic
- Thursday, Nov. 14 – Bedford Park, IL – Solar Energy Presentation
- Sunday, Nov. 17 – Chicago, IL – Three Biggest Problems with Utility Bills
- Wednesday, Nov. 20 – Streamwood, IL – Utility Bill Clinic
- Thursday, Nov. 21 – Flossmoor, IL – Clean Energy Town Hall