Want to know your capacity charge before signing up for ComEd’s Hourly Pricing program? Here’s how to calculate it:
1. Go to this page: https://secure.comed.com/MyAccount/MyService/Pages/UsageDataTool.aspx, choose “View Summary Data Online,” and “Add” the individual’s ComEd account number.
2. Click “View Usage Data” and it’ll take you to a results screen showing vital stats. The “Capacity PLC” at the top is his/her capacity obligation, calculated just for them.
3. Multiply the individual’s Capacity PLC by the following:
- Scaling factor: 1.11384
- Forecast pool requirement: 1.0882
- Monthly capacity charge: $5.82686
4. The product of those four numbers is your capacity charge.
For more information, check out CUB’s Hourly Pricing fact sheet.