We are happy to announce that after months of research and writing by CUB’s experts, we are releasing an online Gas and Electric Guide, the first such publication in CUB’s 35-year history.
This free handbook is a comprehensive guide to all the rules and regulations that govern how gas and electric utilities should treat Illinois customers. There is no other place in Illinois where you can get a detailed, easy-to-understand outline of helpful utility tips and your rights as a customer, including:
- When a utility CAN and CANNOT disconnect service;
- When a payment is considered late;
- Where to look on your bill for alternative supplier rip-offs;
- Tips on complaining to your utility;
- Special electricity pricing plans that might save you money.
We hope you enjoy the guide and find it helpful.
P.S. We worked hard on CUB’s Gas & Electric Guide because we know how hard it can be for utility customers to get good information. Please tell your friends about this publication.